Uva Wellassa University
2nd Mile Post, Passara Road, Badulla
Tel.: 055-222 6400, 055-222 6370
Short courses for four months are available at the university and conducts on Saturdays.
Entry Requirements for certificate courses:
Candidate should be a school leaver. School students are not allowed to follow this course.
Course are conducted in English medium and students should have a reasonable proficiency in English Language.
- Application forms can be obtained either directly from the University office, downloaded from the web link or by sending a self addressed envelope to the Registrar, Uva Wellassa University, Passara Road, Badulla
- At the end of the course, students who successfully complete the course will get a valuable certificate from Uva Wellassa University and these credits may be counted towards the entry into the relevant programs of Uva Wellassa University.
- Computer Science & Technology
- Certificate Course in Computer Applications
- Certificate Course in Advanced Computer Applications
- Certificate Course in Web Designing
- Certificate Course in Computer Hardware Technology